Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
[lah] TurupetaKyou No Yabou 1.81 Uncut
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
[lah] TurupetaKyou No Yabou 1.81 Uncut
TyroKinkyKitty
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thanks very much for the seed Smile

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 pm Profile PM
Werweißschon
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote

Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:41 am Profile PM
halomater
Warnings:

Post Quote
Wer it seems to be dead...

Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:08 am Profile PM
Werweißschon
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
The torrent or the other link?

Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:28 pm Profile PM
halomater
Warnings:

Post Quote
Never mind. I had to put the DL link after i hit DL button. I dunno but the link gave me a corrupted page. All fixed though.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:10 am Profile PM
Twin
Warnings:

Post Quote
Gigasize says the file has been deleted, can you re-upload it?

EDIT: I can download it just fine from Megarotic, thx

Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:56 am Profile PM
Ken Gerima
Warnings:

Post Quote
I'm sad that the translation wasn't finished. I would really like to know what happens in the rape scenes.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:05 am Profile PM
Taigen
Warnings:

Post Quote
I have been trying to follow the walkthrough, but I am stuck at the well where I am supposed to get the holy shield and dark key. I went up and got the demon sword (ancient sword in walkthrough?) but the well just steals any items I have unless my invnetory is empty, in which case its gives me a random item. I have gotten the silver and golden cross (which might be the holy shield since it protects me from the boss that the holy shield is supposed to be for) and got silver armor this way, but no dark key. Is the walkthrough wrong and the dark key somewhere else or am I doing something wrong with the well?

edit: Nevermind, just had to visit the weapon shop first.

-Taigen

Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:30 pm Profile PM
JackEnhoff
Warnings:

Post Quote
In case nobody threw this up here, I stumbled on someone's site that was pretty interesting.
hxxp://www.wa-ho.de/TNY/

Walkthrough as well as I THINK every CG. Enjoy.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 am Profile PM
grockts
Warnings:

Post What a shame Quote
The above walkthru link is a dead end and when it was working it left out quite a lot. A couple of things I want to find out is 1) how to get into fights with the girls in the starting town, 2) after beating upon the professor how do you get any rape scenes, your girlfriend stopps all of them as you are leaving the tower.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:41 pm Profile PM
squark
Beginner Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
Just in case you still don't know, you DO get another shot when you go to leave the tower.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:56 pm Profile PM MSN
grockts
Warnings:

Post another shot, not with the version 1.81 Quote
I have tried everything I know to do and even some random Ideas, after beating the professor every time I try to use the rape option the sister/girlfriend stops me, nothing I have found changes this, the railway tickets will not work and the moment I leave the tower its game over and restart, it does not matter if I use the professors soul or not I cannot get the town girls in a fight and all the new monsters after the professors battle cannot be taken in the toy scenes.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:06 pm Profile PM
rachelwilliams88
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
Thanks for the different downloading methodz! Feather Kawaii 3 This game uses graphix from an old game my neighbors used to play!

SHOWING GURLZ WAT IT MEANZ 2 B A WOMAN SINCE 1996
Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 am Profile PM
murata_san
Warnings:

Post Quote
I just got this game a few days ago, and it's fun. I'm not sure if it was mentioned yet, but there are four endings you can get in the game, which is convenient since as far as I can tell you need to complete the game four times to get all of the CG.

Answering some questions:
In order to get the rape scenes with any girls while escaping the tower, defeat the professor WITHOUT having the swords from the secret passage by the gold trees in the forest. Just leave it in storage, and you'll have a different path to take at the end. This path will let you get the girls in the town as well.

When leaving the tower, make sure you pick up the Beam Sabre, shield, and casette 6 from the hidden bosses in the rooms. When you complete the game, your HP remains as it is and you keep all equipped items; your second accessory will automatically get replaced with one that lets you see which toys you can use on your enemies.

I'm on my third time through but I have all the CG except for about 10 of them, but I know where to get them anyways. The game is super easy now though since I have about 2000HP lol. I'll come back and watch this post; if there are any questions I'll answer them. I can't give story details though since I only know a little bit of Japanese -.-

Oh yeah! And first post for me! =3.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:38 am Profile PM
saimon
Warnings:

Post Game Quote
Thank you,Werweißschon for uploading the game to the site,where I downloaded it very fast!
For the moment I dont know why only english at the begining menu...
Maybe I should read again the answers about the work of the patch...
The game will be a nice one when I manage the english.

Anyway,amaizing how much time have passed and the game is still there to be downloaded and enjoyed!

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: