Month's top: SnoopyFx with 40$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
[Legendary Game] [Type-Moon] Fate/Stay Night
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Angels Hentai Downloads View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
[Legendary Game] [Type-Moon] Fate/Stay Night
Favorite Character!
Shirou Emiya
 2%  [ 2 ]
Kiritsugu Emiya
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kirei
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tousaka Rin
 10%  [ 10 ]
Illyiasviel Von Eisenbern
 19%  [ 18 ]
Saber
 30%  [ 28 ]
Archer
 18%  [ 17 ]
Rider
 4%  [ 4 ]
Assassin
 3%  [ 3 ]
Lancer
 1%  [ 1 ]
Caster
 4%  [ 4 ]
Berserker
 4%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 91
JackEnhoff
Steel Angel
Warnings:

Post [Legendary Game] [Type-Moon] Fate/Stay Night Quote
As a beginning note, the anime Fate/Stay Night kicked ass. After some time though, of me thinking "Hey! I can way make a pen and paper game with some of my friends based on a Holy Grail War! That would be the shit!" I started researching the build of it more. Then I found out it was a visual novel, and even more so made by the same company that made kick-ass Melty Blood!

So I made it my epic quest to get this. As we speak I am downloading this game through the torrent I am going to throw up here in a second. Also it seems as though a full translation of the game has been completed by the group Mirror Moon.

Translation: hxxp://mirrormoon.org/news/2008/11/fatestay_night_english_v3_1_released

Out of respect for this awesome story, I ask that nobody posts any spoilers at all. There are three story paths, find all three and enjoy the epicness that is Fate!

For the curious, I have here the long intro of the Game. I love the music. hxxp://www.youtube.com/v/nYgRlZce78Y

And for comparison, here is the anime intro.
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQvs2OzJF0U

I like how they kept the song the same, and kept really true to the Fate storyline. (There are three, Fate, Heaven's Feel, and Unlimited Blade Works.) I like the game's one more for some reason Very Happy

Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:11 pm Profile PM
JackEnhoff
Steel Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 pm Profile PM
MasterSpark
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hmm, Type-Moon topic Feather Neko 2

Though the poll saddens me greatly~ Matou Sakura not possible as object of admiration? Crying or Very sad

For those interested, I can definately recommend playing this game; it really is awesome - storywise that is. Compared to other visual novels it is lacking on the hentai-department; So if it's H-content you're looking for - it does let down in quantity (can't speak badly about quality though).
I can also recommend aqcuiring the PS2 iso version Realta Nua to be able to play it on the pc with voices (except the H-parts, those aren't voiced on the PS2 because they weren't included at all) These steps all are described on Mirrormoon I believe...

Yes - I'm a big fan of Type-Moon, ever since I saw Shingetsutan Tsukihime (the notorious anime adaptation) I've been hooked, playing the Visual Novels has only made this worse (or better~)
Imho, Tsukihime's Visual Novel is far superior to F/SN, and also translated by Mirrormoon - so if interested, just try! This one does have a bit of an old-fashioned feel to it, but the story is just superb (yet again, not very much H-content, still a bit more than in Fate I believe, and better in quality)

Excuse me for not being able to share anything tangible, the best thing I can do from my pc is seed the torrents I come across (which I always keep up to a ratio of 10/1 - atleast)

Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 pm Profile PM
pepe1462
Iron Angel
Warnings:

Post Re: [Legendary Game] [Type-Moon] Fate/Stay Night Quote

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:01 pm Profile PM
JackEnhoff
Steel Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Oh no kidding! I better snag that then, I haven't continued since beginning UBW route because I've been letting people play it off my computer haha. Hey pepe, I'm working on snagging us Tsukihime. Not sure how much like Fate/Stay it is, but that's the one that Melty Blood is based off and another Visual Novel by Type Moon so it's bound to be great. Feather Kawaii 2

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 am Profile PM
pepe1462
Iron Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
OMG you haven´t finished UBW route?? Exclamation
In that case you won´t have read HF route either. I highly recommend you to read both. The final of F/SN, (not seen in the anime) is gorgeous.
I haven't played neither Tsukihime nor Melty Blood, currently I don't have free time Crying or Very sad
Greetings

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:12 am Profile PM
akuma2002
Mugi Mugi Angel ^^
Warnings:

Post Quote
MasterSpark:
Yes - I'm a big fan of Type-Moon, ever since I saw Shingetsutan Tsukihime (the notorious anime adaptation)

Oh lol, where did you see an anime adaptation for Tsukihime ? THERE'S NO ANIME FOR TSUKIHIME.

Don't speak about that... "thing"... No, it's not even worth to be called a thing. It's void. Completely.

Okay then... It's kinda hard to choose a favorite character in F/SN... They are all EPIC... (Except Shinij, obviously)

But well, now that i've finished all the routes, i can say Shirou is serious business. Truly.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:18 am Profile PM Skype
catboy_j
Shotacon Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
akuma2002:
MasterSpark:
Yes - I'm a big fan of Type-Moon, ever since I saw Shingetsutan Tsukihime (the notorious anime adaptation)

Oh lol, where did you see an anime adaptation for Tsukihime ? THERE'S NO ANIME FOR TSUKIHIME.

Don't speak about that... "thing"... No, it's not even worth to be called a thing. It's void. Completely.

Okay then... It's kinda hard to choose a favorite character in F/SN... They are all EPIC... (Except Shinij, obviously)

But well, now that i've finished all the routes, i can say Shirou is serious business. Truly.

Not a Tsukihime fan but I can empathize with other animes nya. Laughing

Foton really is Awol hmm? Or He would of already posted in this topic.

Remember, if you post a comment on a download, generally that one comment will mean more than the next 100 silent downloads. ^^ And some of us do know how many downloads we get!
Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 pm Profile PM WWW AIM YIM MSN Skype
JackEnhoff
Steel Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
akuma2002:
MasterSpark:

Then what's this?
hxxp://www.animecrazy.net/category/completed-anime-shows/shingetsutan-tsukihime/

Also on a neat note, this was the inspiration for Tsukihime.
hxxp://www.animea.net/forums/f25/garden-sinners-type-moon-20669/

Though the ending felt a little unfinished, remember that it, much like Fate, was based off a Visual Novel with multiple storyline paths and endings - most of which bad.

I dunno, I absolutely love Tsukihime.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:49 pm Profile PM
akuma2002
Mugi Mugi Angel ^^
Warnings:

Post Quote

That doesn't change the fact that "thing" called an anime adaptation of the VN is just plain shit. It's a shame, i watched it long time ago, with high expectations. Sad
The problem is not its ending, but the global adaptation. It's hard to remember all the wrong parts, but from what i remember :
- The fight against Nvrnqsr is supreme fail. One of the best part of the VN (and especially well-drawn in the manga) is reduced to a one minute battle. It looks like killing a DAA is so easy... Well, Shiki has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, but how did he manage to approach Nero without even switching the "Nanaya" button on ?
- Roa is ridiculously depicted, especially his 1st appearance, full of bandages. WHere did they see that in the VN ?
- The battle against Roa in the school is also ridiculously short. Where's the tension, Shiki's hesitation ?
I can't really really remember much...
Anyway, real fans don't even want to think about it. The only (barely) good thing are the background songs.

nanie:
Though the ending felt a little unfinished, remember that it, much like Fate, was based off a Visual Novel with multiple storyline paths and endings - most of which bad.

Multiple routes, all bad ? Well, that not a reason. Did you ever read Tsukihime's manga ? It's also following Arcueid's route, but with better explanations, and also original parts (Ciel vs Akiha in vol 3 for example)
In the end, it's just a problem of budget. F/SN anime adaptation is correct, even if it's a rough mix of Fate and UBW routes.

Obviously, i also love Tsukihime. (I guess i can't blame you, you said Tsukihime Feather Kawaii 3)
I suggest to have a look at hxxp://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~typemoon/ (T-M ressources sites)
and hxxp://nrvnqsr.proboards20.com/index.cgi (big T-M board)

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:01 pm Profile PM Skype
JackEnhoff
Steel Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Of course it will be horribly inaccurate. That happens sadly.

But it's still good to see Feather Kawaii 3

Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 pm Profile PM
MasterSpark
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
akuma2002:

That doesn't change the fact that "thing" called an anime adaptation of the VN is just plain shit. It's a shame, i watched it long time ago, with high expectations. Sad
The problem is not its ending, but the global adaptation. It's hard to remember all the wrong parts, but from what i remember :
- The fight against Nvrnqsr is supreme fail. One of the best part of the VN (and especially well-drawn in the manga) is reduced to a one minute battle. It looks like killing a DAA is so easy... Well, Shiki has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, but how did he manage to approach Nero without even switching the "Nanaya" button on ?
- Roa is ridiculously depicted, especially his 1st appearance, full of bandages. WHere did they see that in the VN ?
- The battle against Roa in the school is also ridiculously short. Where's the tension, Shiki's hesitation ?
I can't really really remember much...
Anyway, real fans don't even want to think about it. The only (barely) good thing are the background songs.

Hehe, I know that the *There is NO Tsukihime anime* is a commonly shared opinion; I mean seriously, every point you make here is true - I won't argue with that, and if I remember correctly my fav characters have zero depth at all (sure, my favs are Kohaku>Akiha>Hisui; all from Far Side of the Moon, whereas the anime focuses on the Near Side... Fate also focuses mainly on one route, but at least they keep the characters a bit more in touch with the story).
In my case however, I had the luxury situation of having no expectations at all before watching it - so all those non-coherent parts with the game weren't there to compare with. From that point of view I really can't say the anime was a horrid thing, at the time I found it quite amusing, and most definately intriguing - and as such, it was my main reason for searching more, and eventually stumbling across the game itself. And yes, I laughed at myself for liking the anime too, at first...
But ok, for the people who have even basic knowledge about Tsukihime (this includes knowledge about Melty Blood, and readers of the wiki)- please skip the anime...

Speaking of wiki's: I can't wait for this one; Mahōtsukai no Yoru
* Mahōtsukai no Yoru, a new Type-Moon game featuring Aozaki Aoko, Kuonji Alice, and Soujyuro Shizuki for all ages and featuring art by Hirokazu Koyama. Scheduled for release in 2009. Originally written before Tsukihime, it was never released until this time.

I hope I'll be able to buy it when I visit Japan winter 2009 Very Happy

And one last little thingie for Type-Moon fans in general - there is a series of great doujin games (non-ero), called Battle Moon Wars - It's a tactical turn-based rpg based on Type-moon releases
Wiki can be found here: hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Moon_Wars
At the bottom is a link for a translation patch.
Oh, and one warning: Its story continues on from Fate's 'Heaven's Feel' route, and as such it WILL be able to spoil quite easily; Considering Tsukihime it mostly makes some character references which you won't be able to understand without actually having played the games...

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm Profile PM
akuma2002
Mugi Mugi Angel ^^
Warnings:

Post Quote
Speaking of BMW, the 4th act was so disappointing...

But well, let's forget about it, it's seriously off-topic now.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 pm Profile PM Skype
JackEnhoff
Steel Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
MasterSpark:
Hehe, I know that the *There is NO Tsukihime anime* is a commonly shared opinion; I mean seriously, every point you make here is true - I won't argue with that, and if I remember correctly my fav characters have zero depth at all (sure, my favs are Kohaku>Akiha>Hisui; all from Far Side of the Moon, whereas the anime focuses on the Near Side... Fate also focuses mainly on one route, but at least they keep the characters a bit more in touch with the story).
In my case however, I had the luxury situation of having no expectations at all before watching it - so all those non-coherent parts with the game weren't there to compare with. From that point of view I really can't say the anime was a horrid thing, at the time I found it quite amusing, and most definately intriguing - and as such, it was my main reason for searching more, and eventually stumbling across the game itself. And yes, I laughed at myself for liking the anime too, at first...
But ok, for the people who have even basic knowledge about Tsukihime (this includes knowledge about Melty Blood, and readers of the wiki)- please skip the anime...

Speaking of wiki's: I can't wait for this one; Mahōtsukai no Yoru
* Mahōtsukai no Yoru, a new Type-Moon game featuring Aozaki Aoko, Kuonji Alice, and Soujyuro Shizuki for all ages and featuring art by Hirokazu Koyama. Scheduled for release in 2009. Originally written before Tsukihime, it was never released until this time.

I hope I'll be able to buy it when I visit Japan winter 2009 Very Happy

And one last little thingie for Type-Moon fans in general - there is a series of great doujin games (non-ero), called Battle Moon Wars - It's a tactical turn-based rpg based on Type-moon releases
Wiki can be found here: hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Moon_Wars
At the bottom is a link for a translation patch.
Oh, and one warning: Its story continues on from Fate's 'Heaven's Feel' route, and as such it WILL be able to spoil quite easily; Considering Tsukihime it mostly makes some character references which you won't be able to understand without actually having played the games...

hxxp://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=7472

Mwahaha fear the original conceptual design of Tsukihime! (off topic or not I like where it's going, anyone disagree? If all else fails we can pull the card that it's Type Moon's work too <3 ) Female version Shiki xD

Well, this site seems to have some episodes.
hxxp://www.animea.net/download/1282/The+Garden+of+Sinners.html

Oh and as a side note, I'm preparing an upload for the Visual Novel of Tsukihime right now.

Edit: Now playing Tsukihime.
God, no JOKE the anime pales in comparison! <333

Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:54 pm Profile PM
Sigfried
Platinum Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
I want to play this, but at the same time I do not want to play. I may get depressed again, like when I played Tsukihime.

Even if I know the story already.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Angels Hentai Downloads All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: