Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
YOU DON'T ALLOWED TO POST YOUR WORKS HERE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Artists View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
YOU DON'T ALLOWED TO POST YOUR WORKS HERE!
methknk
Warnings:

Post Quote
Wow, great stuff, man! You've got yourself a fan. Wink

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm Profile PM
Seven
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thank you for your kind words methknk! But i think i dont deserve it!

Anyway, page 3 is done (oh my, i didn't think i'll finish this project ever Very Happy)

Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:48 am Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Seven:
... page 3 is done (oh my, i didn't think i'll finish this project ever Very Happy)

In the first place: your pages 1 - 3 are very hot, Seven, hit her hard and let us enjoy it during many more pages to come, please.

Secondly, you have learned to master CG amazingly well, the quality looks quite professional Very Happy

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:14 pm Profile PM
ulissess90
Warnings:

Post Quote
Yeah, everyone's right, great work Very Happy

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 am Profile PM
dasbull3
Warnings:

Post Quote
They're all soo gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us seven. I feel privilaged to be able to see your work so exclusively

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:20 am Profile PM
blankstare
Warnings:

Post Hololi Shit! Quote
HOLY SHIT, man! Thats good loli!

Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:00 am Profile PM
cachondomex2008
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
When you will continue????!!!!

Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:15 am Profile PM MSN
Seven
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
jacxxx, ulissess90, dasbull3, blankstare and cachondomex2008 Thank You for your replies!

And the answer for the question:
I'm done with the skatches of another 10 pages, and the linework of page 4. but i didn't start the coloring work, becouse me and my old friends starting to playing with lineage again, and if you know this game is = farming/grinding 0-24 Smile. So if someone give me an Lv85 Overlord i starting the coloring immediately Very Happy! Seriously, i'll try finishing the next page in 2 days!

Seven, the stupid hungarian! Very Happy

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Quote
Well... I just finished browsing your first page (works from 2006) and they are Great with a f**king capital G. I like the style of faces (especially the eyes) you draw. I can't barely wait to review all your pictures posted formerly. I am going to 'make' time for it.

BTW: "Szép munka, pajtás!" (:

DON'T ASK FOR PASS IN PM! READ THE RULES AND FAQ!
Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:37 pm Profile PM
Seven
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
frzangel Köszönöm! Smile

Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:52 am Profile PM
ShadowPhantom
Warnings:

Post Wow Quote
You're off to a great start! I'm a sucker for outfits and frilly things, so I'm liking this a lot! Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:14 am Profile PM
Seven
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hi everyyone!
Page 4 is done (almost Smile). My biggest problem is: i can't work without inspiration, and sadly i don't have any now. :S Anyway, here is the page 4 without text.

I hope the inspiration is find me soon.

Last edited by Seven on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 am Profile PM
lolikonfreak
Newborn Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Your lolies are cute. good job!

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:07 am Profile PM
bobbie2b
Steel Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Amazing art...very erotic....keep up the good work and thank you for sharing it with us.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:00 pm Profile PM
Orson_Cartoon
LAH Artist

Post Quote
What separates my very favourite manga/hentai art from the less-preferred rest is seeing some sort of beauty in the characters. Irrespective of how asswhacky, cruntfekkingm, buttreaming or dripjizzly it is, some drawn images home right in on an instinctive level while most don't. Sometimes it's a "protect the cute kitten" biological imperative reflex or something. I don't mean I only like cute pictures, it's far broader than that though I suspect that it's the reason Manga exists at all. Big eyes, symbolic feature layout - it's hard wired into the human pattern recognition mechanism and going for loli art is maybe just a misfiring of that mechanism. Beyond that, some of the art I see has something more appealing. It's all down to beauty - maybe indefinable except when you recognize it.

This thread reveals an artist who often captures/generates that beauty, and to my mind it is what makes the work w-a-y ahead of much of the art from others showcasing their work here. There is brilliant stuff from other artists too, but Seven hits that elusive target with great consistency

awesome.

••• ••• •••

Ignore Orson's boring world of insane priests, luscious schoolgirls, nymphomaniac nuns, elves, catgirls, minidominatriceuse dancers, pixies, anchovy spearfishers, fairies...
Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:05 am Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Artists All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 11 of 44

Jump to: