Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Tentacle/Monster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Pictures : Angels Hentai View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Tentacle/Monster
frzangel
Tiny Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Radical Dream III. Quote

DON'T ASK FOR PASS IN PM! READ THE RULES AND FAQ!
Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:42 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post ANIM Quote
20 selected pics from the game titled "Variation 4" (虐襲4) by ANIM.

This set is compulsory for every tentacle fun. The game itself is also amazing. Let me quote HoroBoro@ulmf 's short review:

tentacles, dark skin, all the way through, inflation, pregnant, bestiality, large insertions, nipple fuck, scat, ahegao, anal, footjob, mind break, bondage, breast expansion, futanari, milking, lactation, x-ray, stomach deformation, big breasts, enema, pig, femdom, blindfold, gag, naval fuck, hairy armpits, frog, monster, rape

The good: First, don't let the tags scare you. Often you can see what's coming and avoid the situations which you don't like.

There's a ton of scenes. 122 scenarios with most clocking over 30 min of tastiness. Again, great voice acting and art. The expressions are absolutely mind blowing. There was not a single character I was turned off by in this VN... I kid you not. At one point, I was even GAR for the protagonist.

Which brings me to another strong point of this - the story. There is one! It's convoluted and sick, but if you're into that stuff (as am I), it's pretty amazing. All characters, even what you would believe to be minor characters, are fleshed out to a good degree, which makes the scenes even hotter. It's good to get to know your heroines and heroes Feather Kawaii 3

OH AND DID I MENTION THAT THERE ARE MULTIPLE ENDINGS? Well there are. 16 of them. Most (around 80%) of them are long and give a sense of accomplishment as well (not just BAD END, TRY AGAIN). This is a true novel.

The bad: It's LONG. Sometimes there's an absurd amount of background. Sometimes you'll be reading for hours before the next scene. In my book, this is a good thing, but if you're looking for something quick, this is not what you're looking for.

Because of the sheer number of choices, it's almost impossible to get the ending you want without a walkthrough. Those looking for a challenge from their VNs will certainly get it.

Variation is the name of the game, so there is most likely a fetish that you don't like in here. Then again, with 122 to chose from, you can just move on. Except femdom (which I fast forwarded through), tentacle, and rape which are actually part of the core plot.

The content is fairly dark. Fantasy setting where countries at war will use any means to win - both sides. The victors have no sense of mercy towards the defeated because mercy is just another form of weakness. There are no good guys (or girls D: ). If you can get past all that, some parts are almost heartwarming.

The ugly: I swear, I don't remember any scat, but it was probably in there somewhere. It's probably just 1 or 2 minor scenarios (which you can just skip).

No guro in art, but some nasty stuff is described, in the femdom section and some scenes involving Torque. I skipped through all that. But how awesome is that? A character named after a fundamental principle of classical mechanics? If you've studied torque, I bet there's been a moment of frustration where you want to TAKE OUT YOUR RAGE ON THE ANNOYING CONFUSING THING AND JUST...ehem... Sorry. The point is, the descriptions can be graphic at times, but no gore, and everyone comes out alive and more or less intact.

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Last edited by frzangel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:24 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post ANIM II. Quote

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:42 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Delta I. Quote
20 pics from the great game 'MONSTER PARK~化け物に魅入られし姫~' by Delta. It is characterized by very nice art and diverse tentacle fetishes. Enjoy! (And one of the main female characters is a loli.)

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Last edited by frzangel on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Delta II. Quote

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Tinkerbell Quote

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Tinkerbell II. Quote

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:06 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Tinkerbell III. Quote
20 pics from the game 'Inyouchuu' by Tinkerbell. According to HF's tentacle community the anime Inyouchuu is the best tentacle themed anime ever made. I can completely share this opinion. Enjoy!

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:14 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Tinkerbell IV. Quote

Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:22 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Drug garden Quote
Pics from the set titled 'Magical Girl Iris & Margaret' by Drug garden.

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Dual Tail Quote
20 pictures from the game 'VenusBlood -ABYSS-' by Dual Tail with tentacles on 10 beautiful girls. Enjoy! (:

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:18 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Dual Tail II. Quote

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:44 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post round-o Quote
6 pics from the CG set 'Magical Girl Miyuri -Rectal Collapse-' by round-o.

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Lusterise I. Quote
20 CGs from the game 'ネクストンベストシリーズ W触区' by Lusterise. Enjoy!

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Last edited by frzangel on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Lusterise II. Quote

Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:07 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Pictures : Angels Hentai All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 18 of 65

Jump to: