Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Tentacle/Monster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Pictures : Angels Hentai View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Tentacle/Monster
frzangel
Tiny Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Pink Question IV. Quote

DON'T ASK FOR PASS IN PM! READ THE RULES AND FAQ!
Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Relic Quote
Selected game CGs from 'Maou no Musume wa Chou Namaiki !!' by Relic. Enjoy!

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:00 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post SIPPO-SOFT II. Quote
Here are some really great pics from 'Fresh Cream 2' by SIPPO-SOFT with detailed multi-penetrations. Have fun!

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:35 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Engineering Quote
Well I found a tentacle themed pic with a loli in it. I started to search for a set or sg and I succeeded. I dunno its english title but the japanese is 艶符-さとり by 桐沢技研. Its english translation is weird: 'Marks gloss - Satori' by Engineering 桐沢. Hope you will like it!

Oh, and the loli has small breasts so I'd rather put them here, into the AH section instead of LAH.

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:11 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Tinkerbell V. Quote
So I already shared the game CGs of Inyouchuu and Inyouchuu Etsu. So it is time to share the game trilogy's last piece titled 'Inyouchuu Shoku' by Tinkerbell. Enjoy!

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:27 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Tinkerbell VI. Quote

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post REIQ Quote
T/M art by REIQ. Censorship FREE, western, anime-style. Very O.K.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:08 am Profile PM
Meioh
Warnings:

Post Quote
Inyouchuu is the best. Very Happy

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:17 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Valkyria Quote
EchelonV:
Inyouchuu is the best. :D
Good to see you here again, EchelonV. Indeed, the Inyouchuu anime is probably the best. But in case of CGs have some which I like more. As the following...

20 pics from the game 'Mahou Shoujo Erena - Nikukaningoku no Hate ni' by Valkyria.

I just love the way how the artist plays with the lights in these pics. And I also like the loli-like characters with bigger breasts. Not to mention the various tentacle fetishes: the sometimes excessive stomach deformations. Anyway, enjoy!

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:06 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Valkyria II. Quote

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 am Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Re: Valkyria + 3D Labyrinth Sophia Quote
frzangel:
20 pics from the game 'Mahou Shoujo Erena - Nikukaningoku no Hate ni' by Valkyria. COMPLETE CG SET DL

It's a great pleasure to see these Valkyria pics, frzangel, thanks!
I have a really stupid simple question for some time about your CG sets: if I would download the complete CG set, I think I get only a set of pictures (how many?). But how about "the game"? I wished I could play being e.g. one of the tentacled monsters and move, turn, blowup, ... all my tentacles in all possible types of penetrations, stranglings, suctions, ... Wink

For your enjoyment a series from "3D Labyrinth Sophia" (a CG game? If you wish, click e.g. here to find out)

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post U-Me SOFT Quote
jacxxx:
I have a really stupid simple question for some time about your CG sets: if I would download the complete CG set, I think I get only a set of pictures (how many?).
Yes, in the packs indicated with Game CG you can find pictures from AVG or Visual Novel kind of games (those where clicking the japanese lines to get newer images with BG music and voice, without animation). The number of pics in a set is indicated in the DL section at each posts.

jacxxx:
But how about "the game"? I wished I could play being e.g. one of the tentacled monsters and move, turn, blowup, ... all my tentacles in all possible types of penetrations, stranglings, suctions, ... :wink:
If you want to play interactive, animated tentacle games you shoul try MASURAO's works. Check my sig for DL.

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Black Cyc Quote
10 pics from the game 'Cthulhu ~Great Hunting~' by Black Cyc. Quite interesting pics both in topic and art style. Enjoy!

COMPLETE CG SET DL

Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:30 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post hun@PiXiV Quote
Going extreme with hun's artworks. Enjoy!

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:18 pm Profile PM
Meioh
Warnings:

Post Re: Valkyria Quote
frzangel:
EchelonV:
Inyouchuu is the best. Very Happy
Good to see you here again, EchelonV. Indeed, the Inyouchuu anime is probably the best. But in case of CGs have some which I like more. As the following...

20 pics from the game 'Mahou Shoujo Erena - Nikukaningoku no Hate ni' by Valkyria.

I just love the way how the artist plays with the lights in these pics. And I also like the loli-like characters with bigger breasts. Not to mention the various tentacle fetishes: the sometimes excessive stomach deformations. Anyway, enjoy!

COMPLETE CG SET DL
Yeah I still lurk around!

The new Aojiru game came out yesterday, hoping to see it pop up sometime soon. It looks most similar to Kowaku I'd say... can't wait! Cool

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:09 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Pictures : Angels Hentai All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 22 of 65

Jump to: