Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Beastiality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Pictures : Angels Hentai View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Beastiality
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Sanae Nagatsuki + Alex Quote
Sequel to previous post, click [url=http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=265278#265278]
jacxxx:
First sexual experience of Ika Musume with a friendly dog -->
[source: English version of ZOOERASTIA Mini CG Collection-03]
[/url]
Sanae Nagatsuki imitates Ika Musume (who she calls Ika Chan = small Ika) with her pet Alex -->

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Sanae Nagatsuki + first horse Quote
Sanae Nagatsuki goes on with her first horse -->

Last edited by jacxxx on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Sanae Nagatsuki + another horse Quote
... followed by another horse -->
[note: the English texts in pics 001 - 033 are quite nice, but you probably have to open the attachments to be able to read them Razz ]

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Hayashibara Hikari - The Girl is Obsessed Quote
For the previous HH bestiality post click here
Translation of Doggy milk Arrow

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 am Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Hayashibara Hikari - The Girl is Obsessed II Quote
Translation of Horse milk Arrow

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:58 am Profile PM
bobbie2b
Steel Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Very hot Jacxxx..... I always loved the thought of a loli's first sexual experience being with her dog, maybe I'm weird but I find it very exciting. Thanks for posting.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
I just put this here...

DON'T ASK FOR PASS IN PM! READ THE RULES AND FAQ!
Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 pm Profile PM
Meioh
Warnings:

Post Quote
Awesome and WTF at the same time! o_o

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:44 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
frzangel:
I just put this here...
Very erotic grotesque horse fuck, freeze, I like that very much - it's your 1600th post and perhaps the best! Which series/ artist is it from? Could you translate the text?? Do you have moar???

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Quote
jacxxx:
Very erotic grotesque horse fuck, freeze, I like that very much - it's your 1600th post and perhaps the best! Which series/ artist is it from? Could you translate the text?? Do you have moar???
Well, I can't translate the text but this is from this set: (C78) [Gerupin & KNOCKOUT (Chuushin Kuranosuke, Minazuki Juuzou, USSO)] Shin Gokubuto ~The True Gokubuto~ It is mainly about huge insertions.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 am Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
frzangel:
... this is from (C78) [Gerupin & KNOCKOUT (Chuushin Kuranosuke, Minazuki Juuzou, USSO)] Shin Gokubuto ~The True Gokubuto~ It is mainly about huge insertions.
Thank you very much, frz. With your info I could easily dl it. Hardly any further bestiality (except for the foreplay below), but some quite interesting loli stretching here and angel insertion there Very Happy

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:29 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
bobbie2b:
I always loved the thought of a loli's first sexual experience being with her dog, maybe I'm weird but I find it very exciting.
According to McKinsey more than 50% of all people naturally have such thoughts, so if you're weird you're not alone. btw: doing it with a dog is less dangerous for the girls than doing it with some other animals ...

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:45 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post ZOOERASTIA Quote
jacxxx:
...doing it with a dog is less dangerous for the girls than doing it with some other animals ...
True, some dangerous animals by ZOOERASTIA below.

I've noticed that these octopuses are fierce, they like putting different see animals into innocent human females.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post DEEP RISING Quote

Fri May 11, 2012 11:50 pm Profile PM
Meioh
Warnings:

Post Quote
Just made this. Very Happy

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Pictures : Angels Hentai All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 5 of 23

Jump to: