Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
[3D Custom Girl] Mystics (Futanari)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Artists View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
[3D Custom Girl] Mystics (Futanari)
rob554
Warnings:

Post Love the series Quote
Love your toon series. Thank you for your effort. Look forward to see where you take it.

Tue May 01, 2012 8:01 pm Profile PM YIM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
The fugitive finds a gold statue of a mystic. She then plans to take it with her...

Sat May 05, 2012 2:15 am Profile PM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
The statue is able to move and talk. Shocked at what she sees, the fugitive demands more information. The statue refuses to answer...

Sun May 13, 2012 12:58 am Profile PM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
The mystic made of gold assaults the fugitive and overpowers her...

Sat May 19, 2012 7:39 pm Profile PM
bobbie2b
Steel Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Interesting twist, very good my friend.

Thu May 24, 2012 5:59 pm Profile PM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
The fugitive slowly transforms into a gold statue. After her transformation, the mystic made of gold reveals more about her to the fugitive.

This marks the end of chapter seven. To be continued...

Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Index of Mystics Chapter Seven: The Goddess of Greed Quote

Index added later on. Original post:
The Goddess of Greed, a very original and good story again, Arrancar. I never would have guessed that our poor runaway fugitive would be raped for her greediness and finally solidified by a very dangerous ejaculation Twisted Evil

However, the metallic characters appear less sexy to me than your previous characters. May be 3DCG is less suited for metallic surfaces?
To be specific, looking e.g. at one of your last images here --> page41 the connections between legs and body don't look natural. Neither do some other connections: between breasts and body; between left hand and arm. Perhaps next time - when you are introducing e.g. characters made of silver - you could add some extra "polishing" of these connections to make them look more sexy, using another feature of 3DCG or another Graphical application...

Last edited by jacxxx on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue May 29, 2012 8:26 am Profile PM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
jacxxx:
the metallic characters appear less sexy to me than your previous characters. May be 3DCG is less suited for metallic surfaces?

There isn't anything I can do to change that. Sorry, but what you see is all I can do. I am unable to change how the body looks. There's only one mod out there that deals with metallic style bodies, so yes, 3DCG is less suited for metallic surfaces.

With all of chapter seven uploaded, I want to discuss a few things...

Seven chapters of this series totals 407 screenshots, and as of the date of this post, I have a little over 1,300 screenshots in the folder they are stored in. Not all of them pertains to this series.

Thanks again to everyone for the support. I have much more to share. Hope you'll like it.

Wed May 30, 2012 12:38 am Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
arrancar85:
There isn't anything I can do to change that. ... 3DCG is less suited for metallic surfaces.
In principle I think one can change unwanted borderlines which are only a few pixels wide quite easily.
An old saying applies here: "Nil volentibus arduum", translated loosely as: "Nothing is difficult for those who don't have to do it themselves" Wink
Using a basic application like paint.exe it still does take a lot of time.
Using e.g. fotoshop it would take less time Question

arrancar85:
... as of the date of this post, I have a little over 1,300 screenshots in the folder they are stored in. Not all of them pertains to this series.
As I experienced earlier here --> http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=267270#267270 - you had just posted all of chapter 5 in one time - it's very difficult to follow many serial posts at once.
But I'm used to follow many simple posts in parallel, about different subjects Idea

arrancar85:
Thanks again to everyone for the support. I have much more to share. Hope you'll like it.
Thank YOU for all of your stimulating and exciting shares.
I hope to enjoy much more of your artwork in the future Very Happy

Thu May 31, 2012 7:29 am Profile PM
CosmicDragon
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hell Yeah Evil or Very Mad I love it when evil, greedy people get what they deserve Evil or Very Mad Bring on Chapter 8 Cool

Also, I think the metallic mystic is awesome In Love

Thu May 31, 2012 7:23 pm Profile PM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Miles away lies another crystal cave.

Chapter eight begins. A girl of crimson hair runs far away and finds the perfect hiding place...

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 pm Profile PM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
The girl encounters a mystic made of silver. After discussing their origins, the silver mystic offers to help the maid...

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:35 am Profile PM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
The maid is frightened at first, but she begins to open up and accepts the silver mystic's offering...

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:07 am Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Really very good story, Ar, you're a master of suspense here Sweatdrop
And the pictures show true love, and fortunately true lust too Very Happy

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:32 am Profile PM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
The silver mystic feels love for the first time. The maid tells her how much she loves her, but something's wrong...

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:49 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Artists All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 5 of 21

Jump to: