Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Loli gifs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Pictures: Little Angels View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Loli gifs
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
bobbie2b:
.... good to see you bacxxx......somehow I have missed seeing your great posts.
It feels good to be appreciated, bobbie2b, thank YOU. Some posts take more time than others , I do my best.
I'm not ready yet with Aohige, see my ongoing test-post here --> http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=274287#274287

Lokimani:
... not all in one neat package but at least they're all available now.
Thank you for your wonderful 1st posts, Lokimani!
Notes:
  • You may upload files larger than 2 MB (using e.g. Mediafire like I did in my last post above).
  • Please don't hxxp addresses posted in LAH; for external links you may use hxxp, or http within the code field (use code button in edit mode; I prefer always http for ease of use).
  • How many of these cute peekaboo gifs are there?
  • In which order should we view them?
  • Who has made them? (who's the girl, etc)
  • Edit 1:
    When you have submitted your post and shortly after discover you forgot something, or that you made a mistake, you may use the little edit button in the upper right corner of your post. The edit want show up if no posts are submitted yet after yours.
  • Edit 2:
    After my edit 1 I noticed the page break I generated by this (unfortunately not very exciting) post. You might try "newest first" and "GO" below and then goto page 1 to view the previous posts easily - in reverse order.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:53 am Profile PM
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
jacxxx:
Some posts take more time than others , I do my best....for external links you may use hxxp, or http within the code field (use code button in edit mode; I prefer always http for ease of use).
Perhaps if you didn't use spoiler tags all the time for no good reason, it'd be quicker.

Also, the hxxp system is a lot easier than using code.

Lokimani:
Just discovered five image cap on posts.
Unless things have changed since yesterday, you're allowed to post 10 images per post.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 am Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Electricus:
Perhaps if you didn't use spoiler tags all the time for no good reason, it'd be quicker.
Well, selecting the text to be spoilered and clicking the spoiler button, you create one in about 0.2 seconds.
And I like texts that are both short and accurate. Using spoilers I can guide the way how to read the post: important matters are unspoilered, lousy details - which you could leave aside with no problem at all, are spoilered. I admit that my edit 1 and edit 2 spoilers in my previous post - especially the spoiler in the spoiler - was not necessary, it was just to show that spoilers can be used in lists Laughing

Also, the hxxp system is a lot easier than using code.
Again, using the corresponding button in edit mode it takes about 0.2 seconds. Less than selecting the tt and typing xx. But I meant it is easier to use as a visitor.
I always select the link and then with a right mouse click it opens immediately. With hxxp I do the same but then I aloso have to change xx by tt after the error message of my browser. So hxxp takes me much longer to use. And this detailed text is crying to be spoilered, imo. It'just some kind of footnote. So I select it and click the spoiler button and voila - within 0.2 seconds!

I don't complain about the time it takes, e.g. to post animated gifs that quite often have already been posted. On the contrary, I like spending some time with that: nowadays we can follow precisely in which post, thread, when, by whom, with which popularity... it was posted; also neighboring posts can be quite interesting Cool

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 am Profile PM
Lokimani
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thank you for your direction. The graphic engines running in the background here at LAH are most impressive!

I do not know the source of the files. They 'live in the clouds' that were created long ago.

As for the 'Spoiler Tags', I opted not to use them because this way only registered users are permitted to view the images, and before I post anything of any volume or consequence I wish to make certain that I follow all of the LAH rules and guidelines. Very Happy

Regards

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
I'm not an expert at all about the when and the why of hxxp, and I couldn't find a difference between internal and external links in the RULES and FAQ thread. But in http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10355#10355 I found a reason that sounds reasonable why to use hxxp for external links. And I guess: may be internal links never give "band-width" problems ... Until further notice I continue myself not to use hxxp for internal links Razz

Edit: see http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=275789#275789 for more answers ...

Edit2: see also http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=275987&highlight=#275987 for still more info

Last edited by jacxxx on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:03 am Profile PM
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
Using hxxp is a security feature, to provent direct linking between LAH and another site.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:08 pm Profile PM
arrancar85
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:43 pm Profile PM
Lokimani
Warnings:

Post An oldie but a goodie.... Quote
I haven't seen this one on the LAH site yet and it was a real bear trying to find it ages ago so I hope that others enjoy it too. Very Happy

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:35 am Profile PM
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
That's a badly-shopped version of an image already posted.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:36 pm Profile PM
Lokimani
Warnings:

Post Quote
Electricus:
That's a badly-shopped version of an image already posted.

I do most of my shopping at Wal-Mart. ...I guess that it shows. *Sigh*

Last edited by Lokimani on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Re: An oldie but a goodie.... Quote
Laughing
Lokimani:
I haven't seen this one on the LAH site yet and it was a real bear trying to find it ages ago so I hope that others enjoy it too.
I enjoy it, Lokimani Twisted Evil
It seems to me it's the first one in a series. Could you post the sequel too Idea

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:45 pm Profile PM
Lokimani
Warnings:

Post Re: An oldie but a goodie.... Quote
jacxxx:
Laughing
Lokimani:
I haven't seen this one on the LAH site yet and it was a real bear trying to find it ages ago so I hope that others enjoy it too.
I enjoy it, Lokimani Twisted Evil
It seems to me it's the first one in a series. Could you post the sequel too Idea

There is actually a video out there from Korea. It was a low budget knock-off of the original video but 'poorly uncensored' as the previous poster stated.

I try to avoid video since the recent copyright crackdown but trolling the Korean sites through a Korean proxy should get you there without much trouble. Just be sure to stage your gateway through a 'friendly' country if you are running through North America. Otherwise the 'invisible censors' are likely to prune the content so that you end up with a lot of blank pages. (Gotta love the 'Orwellian internet!) Wink

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thank you, Loki, it seems you know almost as much of these matters as Elec Smile If I have a choice I'd prefer to see a few parts of that video converted to animated gif ...

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:10 am Profile PM
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
Well there are multiple censored gifs on LAH. Look around and you'll find them.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:35 am Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Censorship often is annoying. Nothing at all even more so ...

uncensored 1 in Lolis that like it

Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Pictures: Little Angels All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 31 of 66

Jump to: