Month's top: Whynotsignup00 with 28$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
Help a noob out

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Help and test-post forum View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Help a noob out
boxado
Bronze Angel
Warnings: WarningWarning

Post Quote
Hi all, i register of this website but each time i download a file i can't open it.
i hear about we need to read the rules but i really don't know how its working. Just tell me how to do, cause im stock at 55 download from here and can't open even one Laughing Laughing

thx a lot

WarningWarned by Wolfzero on Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:38 am. Expires: Never
Reason: you broke soo many rules in one post
Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:17 pm Profile PM
Wolfzero
Gamer Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Okay here is what you must do too see the files:

1) READ THE RULES
2) POST IN THE APROPIATE SECTIONS
3) READ THE RULES
4) ????????
5) PROFIT!

Seriously man read the rules, eeverithing is explained there, and if english is not you mother tonge we have several multi lingual moderatos here (i speak spaanish). Also this is a warning for all, next time i see someone posthing something like "I know i have to read the rules but meh just tell me what i need to do so i can get on with my leeching" will recieve a hevy dosage of the banhammer.

You just got owned by Solid Snake.
Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:43 am Profile PM YIM ICQ
Options Quick Reply
Show Smilies

Compose reply Quick reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Help and test-post forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 
You can post new threads in this forum
You can reply to threads in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Do not upload or mention any illegal content. Violators will be reported to the authorities. You are responsible for your uploads and actions.
If it is illegal for you to view adult lolikon material in your current location, leave this site immediately.
LAH is in compliance with DMCA.
LAH works best with JavaScript enabled. Enable it for a better experience. (´・ω・`)
Your browser is outdated and insecure! Please update your browser to fully enjoy LAH.