Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Elves!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Requests: Angels Hentai View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Elves!!!
Eternal Dragon
Warnings:

Post Elves!!! Quote
Heh, the title is simple enough to get, my personal favorite type of hentai/anime pic one problem finding them is quite hard... and this is my first request and well i thought and thought if i should post this or not, but hell i'm gonna go ahead and post it! anyways i don't have a very specific prefrence, though i do like Record of lodoss wars deedlit, that aside it really doesn't have to be of specific type of series or character... thanks in advance to those who take the time to help me find what i'm looking for

Wed May 17, 2006 4:11 am Profile PM
PN04
Warnings:

Post Quote
when you say elves would people with long ears count too?

Wed May 17, 2006 4:54 am Profile PM WWW
Sat
Star Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
probably yes... I didnt find that any yet though...

Some people say, the universe is a Star Ocean!

Want to donate to keep the site up? PM me for possible donation ways!
We now also accept Bitcoin.

Got a suggestion on how we can improve LAH? Post it here or vote for other people's suggestions!
Wed May 17, 2006 10:09 am Profile PM WWW Skype
PN04
Warnings:

Post Quote
maybe something like this? I'll look through my collection. I has a lot more cat/mouse girls than anything else but he does occasionally draw regular girls with long ears.

Thu May 18, 2006 12:48 am Profile PM WWW
Eternal Dragon
Warnings:

Post Quote
lol anything that has long ears in the format simular to that is what i would call and elf Wink

Thu May 18, 2006 3:40 am Profile PM
PN04
Warnings:

Post Quote
Ah well then allow me to post a few pages of an actual elf themed doujinshi he did.

Last edited by PN04 on Fri May 19, 2006 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu May 18, 2006 5:52 am Profile PM WWW
Sat
Star Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
As always, dont post whole doujins as attachments.
Yes, now that you say it, Galaxist has quite many elves in his works...

Some people say, the universe is a Star Ocean!

Want to donate to keep the site up? PM me for possible donation ways!
We now also accept Bitcoin.

Got a suggestion on how we can improve LAH? Post it here or vote for other people's suggestions!
Thu May 18, 2006 6:50 am Profile PM WWW Skype
PN04
Warnings:

Post Quote
Yeah I figured the whole thing wouldn't make much sense to post as attachments so I only posted a few key pages and I figured I could post the full thing as a rapid share link if there was enough interest.

Thu May 18, 2006 6:59 am Profile PM WWW
Eternal Dragon
Warnings:

Post Quote
yes please do! lol well anyways i already have a bunch of elf pic's and i would love to add them so we all could enjoy them... one prob 56k connection sucks big time, lucky me i'm moving out of the backwater place i live and to a place where i can get a real fast connection! so look forward to it!

p.s. took long time to find what i have so far! and very nice so far everyone! Wink

Thu May 18, 2006 9:09 pm Profile PM
PN04
Warnings:

Post Quote
Okay I edited my other post so I could use the cover in the thread with the download link here. It's only 4.4mb so even on 56k you shouldnt have a problem getting within about 10 or 15 minutes. I know your pain I just got DSL after years of 56k.

Fri May 19, 2006 3:53 am Profile PM WWW
Eternal Dragon
Warnings:

Post Quote
very nice, hehe keep'em coming! when you get the chance, take your time everyone, not gonna push you... being pushy isn't my kind of way of working with others who have the same intrest as I, and besides it's rude to be pushy Wink

Sun May 21, 2006 9:41 pm Profile PM
PN04
Warnings:

Post Quote
Post a few favorites from your collection, I'll try and dig out some more of my own as soon as I've finshed backing up my HD... how ever long that takes.

update: seeing as my main comp just died a horrible screaming death and the one I'm on right now is in the middle of the dinning room it might be a tad tough to flip through my archives. So it'll be a while before I can post any new pics myself. Sad

Last edited by PN04 on Tue May 23, 2006 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun May 21, 2006 11:44 pm Profile PM WWW
Eternal Dragon
Warnings:

Post Quote
sure may take sometime but what the heck might as well... looks like i'll have to look through my archive for them hehe

Mon May 22, 2006 7:28 pm Profile PM
PN04
Warnings:

Post Quote
Contribution!

Tue May 30, 2006 8:26 am Profile PM WWW
Eternal Dragon
Warnings:

Post Quote
this seems to be going well... heh my computer giving me problems heh, that why i hate it so much... well anyways good post so far!

Wed May 31, 2006 1:18 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Requests: Angels Hentai All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: