Month's top: Whynotsignup00 with 28$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
UPDATED: Loli Rei Dressup Game: Public Release V1.05

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
UPDATED: Loli Rei Dressup Game: Public Release V1.05
sonsaku
Sun Angel
Warnings:

Post UPDATED: Loli Rei Dressup Game: Public Release V1.05 Quote
hey here is a game i started a LONG time ago but never finished...UNTIL NOW!

i have made many new improvemants since its 4.01 BETA version.

for full update details for public release version 1.00, refer to text file in zip.

let me know what you like and dont like.

let me know what you would want to see in this game as well.

game created and coded by SONSAKU

game origionally requested by LAH member whom wishes to remain anyonumous.

game is approx. 5.5MB

DOWNLOAD 1.00: hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/218125771/rei_dressup__V100.zip

DOWNLOAD 1.05: hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/219743199/rei_REMIX.zip

DOWNLOAD OVER 100GB of loli here: http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8497&start=0

Last edited by sonsaku on Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:58 pm Profile PM
sonsaku
Sun Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Well no replys really doesnt help folks!

since i have no feed back i cant continue. i will say i have finished a 1.05 update though. It is the same as 1.00 except it has sharper text, and a few new animations, plus i added high quality drop shadows on main menu. it will be available for download when at LEAST 1 person responds.

DOWNLOAD OVER 100GB of loli here: http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8497&start=0
Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:17 pm Profile PM
sonsaku
Sun Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
well still no feedback, well here is the tweaked/visually enhanced 1.05

changes included some sharper text and buttons with HQ bevel and drop shadow filter, and some buttons have animation.

FIXED: in preset/gallery mode when viewing the costume, the options go back and main menu are there, i changed the main menu button to sub galley menu, it leads you to the main preset/gallery mode menu so you can go back and choose the drag n drop mode without restarting game.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:56 pm Profile PM
fake885
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Sorry but...

Nobody is replying because there's nothing really positive to say. You can put all the high quality BUTTONS with DROP SHADOW that you want, but it's not gonna matter if the game content is ugly. Remember you're competing against professional Japanese artists here. If every amateur who got their hands on Visual Basic and a scanner posted their "completed" games or artwork, this board would be drowned out with crap.

I know you're proud of your work and want to get it out there in the public asap, but you gotta at least do a better job of cleaning it up.

I'm not even an artist, but I can I at least give you a few pieces of advice:
-Put thin borders and outlines on your characters and clothes.
-Smooth out edges and get rid of those outer white pixels. Those show up horribly on any non-white background.
-Clean up compression artifacts.
-Related to the previous comment: save your art as PNGs, not compressed JPGs/GIFs. As an artist, never ever save your work as JPGs or lossy GIFs.
-Practice Practice Practice.

There's an artist forum here where you can post your amateur work to your heart's content. Criticism and practice are the only ways to get better and it takes a LOT. And really, programming is the easy part. It's the ARTWORK that's the meat of all of this.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:49 am Profile PM
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
Except he didn't draw it. He created this as a favour to me, as I asked him to create a dress-up game based on some dress-up images I had in a doujin. The idea was that you'd cut out the pictures and make your own paper dolls. You can fault him on the play style, but the images themselves arn't his fault.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 am Profile PM
sonsaku
Sun Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Electricus:
Except he didn't draw it. He created this as a favour to me, as I asked him to create a dress-up game based on some dress-up images I had in a doujin. The idea was that you'd cut out the pictures and make your own paper dolls. You can fault him on the play style, but the images themselves arn't his fault.

Feather Neko 2 thanks elec. Little Angel 1

Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: