Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
Looking for a hentai game

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Requests: Little Angels View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Looking for a hentai game
Zidane
Warnings:

Post Looking for a hentai game Quote
Hello,

I found this picture at another site (and I see it is already posted there, LAH system told me so - http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/download.php?id=49975) and someone said in comments at the another site that

It was from a game so hardcore even Japan banned it in most provinces.

and

This is easily one of the nicest pics from that game. Good luck finding the name of it as its been completely removed from the companies site, let alone find an active torrent.

Does anyone there know something more? Name of the game, where to DL it or does anyone HAVE the game?

I am sorry if this was asked for there already, but I do not have a clue of the game name and such so I do not know what to search and although the pic is there somewhere already, it did not helped me much, you know. Can anyone help me - no, help all of us who like or think we will like this? Smile

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:45 pm Profile PM
HavocAngel
Warnings:

Post Quote
tried IQDB, TinEye, SauceNao, and moe.imouto,

all failed except IQDB, which led me to Zidane's quoted "other site", Gelbooru.

That being said, it doesn't have any distinctive art form about it, so it could be any of so many different companies out there.

Good luck!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:51 am Profile PM
Zidane
Warnings:

Post Quote
Yes, you are right about the "other site", I did not know if it is or is not against the rules to talk about "rival sites", some sites´ staff hates it and it might equal ban, so I did not tell the site name, but yes, I found the picture there and I know what they said there - and I commented there as one of the anonymous posters - it might be possible someone has the game or knows the name at least, you know Wink Thanks for your answer.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:07 pm Profile PM
Otaku_King
Warnings:

Post Quote
The King strikes again. Razz

I recognized the artwork instantly and knew where to look. Its from the game "Eien To Natte Rusuban -Papa Ha Kaeranai" and I have the cg set here. I found my own link from almost 3 years ago and its still active. So enjoy.

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=KWMBRC7R

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:39 pm Profile PM WWW
HavocAngel
Warnings:

Post Quote
That's one of the only good things about megaupload. They never delete your shit Feather Kawaii 2

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:47 pm Profile PM
Zidane
Warnings:

Post Quote

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 pm Profile PM
Zidane
Warnings:

Post Quote
Found it, get it to run, played it, GOOD!!! Shame there is no translation I know of, trying "what this choice will do" is not too good, but I am glad I have the game and can play it Smile

Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:21 pm Profile PM
Anyien
The Legendary Loli Hunter
Warnings:

Post Quote
Just too bad it actually have to be Hotfile. It´s one of the worst places i have seen, only beat by Rapidshare.......

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:35 am Profile PM Skype
Zidane
Warnings:

Post Quote
Played some more. Got two endings - in one of them there was something like gangbang and then they dumped the girl somewhere, in the other it ended with a cum shower without dumping the girl, but the game still ended, I wonder about more endings, gotta try it a few times more, I know about some more "ways to use" the girl according to the CG pics I saw Smile

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:56 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Requests: Little Angels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: