Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Sexual Experiments and Medical Loli
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Requests: Little Angels View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Sexual Experiments and Medical Loli
wetproof
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Sexual Experiments and Medical Loli Quote
I love Loli undergoing medical examinations or fantasy experiments! [/list]

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:36 pm Profile PM
Werweißschon
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:10 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Searching for the loli version of the Science experiments, needles, sex machines, etc. thread I found your request here. I have a few pics I'd like to share and which you may like Arrow

It might be a good idea, wetproof, if you invite anyone who has more specific examples to add them here Idea

Personally, I love all kinds of experiments ... for the good cause of Science & Mankind, of course ... In Love

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:30 am Profile PM
wetproof
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Holy cow jacxxx - wooowwwwwwwwwwww!

Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:11 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:33 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
I think this is only a thumbnail, jacxxx.

DON'T ASK FOR PASS IN PM! READ THE RULES AND FAQ!
Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:32 pm Profile PM
Werweißschon
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Then take the bigger one. Oh wait, in that one she doesn't have the blindfold. Meh, good enough.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:46 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Mekakushi Musume - Kijoku no Ori 1 Quote
Werweißschon:
Then take the bigger one. Oh wait, in that one she doesn't have the blindfold. Meh, good enough.
Thanks for this blindfold-less version, Werweißschon. As you probably knew all the time - I didn't! - it's from Mekakushi Musume from his or her series Kijoku no Ori - Kikai ni Kumikoma reta Shoujo-tachi -. That's not good enough for Frzangel, I'm afraid, unless I also say it is [目隠し娘] 機辱の檻 -機械に組込まれた少女達- and give the japanese DL-site (how do I find that, Frz?)

What's good enough for you is good enough for me, so here's some more from this series ...

I wish I could tell you the names of the girls as well, and where they come from and so on, but I don't know all this. If you know more, please tell us!

Pics 6-1 to 6-3 below are followed by pics 6-4 to 6-7 in the "From behind!" thread.

Last edited by jacxxx on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:01 pm Profile PM
Werweißschon
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Re: Mekakushi Musume - Kijoku no Ori 1 Quote
jacxxx:
Thanks for this blindfold-less version, Werweißschon. As you probably knew all the time - I didn't! - it's from Mekakushi Musume from his or her series Kijoku no Ori - Kikai ni Kumikoma reta Shoujo-tachi -.

Didn't know, I just put the term 'machine' into lolibooru and found the bigger pic on page 2 (or was it 3?) then.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Werweißschon:
Didn't know, I just put the term 'machine' into lolibooru and found the bigger pic on page 2 (or was it 3?) then.
Thanks anyway, Werweißschon! I put your pic in a filesearch in g.e-hentai ...

There's one more set of loli-pics in Kijoku no Ori 1 -->

Note: I left out the last pic 8-6 which according to the LAH-rules is too exciting for your eyes, since it contains a lot of (functional!) scat.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:28 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Mekakushi Musume - Kijoku no Ori 2 Quote
Part 2 subtitled "Lolita-tachi no Kikai Sange" starts with

01 http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/download.php?id=140744 already posted
and 03-->25 below

Even numbered pics = blindfolded equivalents are not posted here;
2 pics omitted: the scientifically interesting enigma's lead to forbidden scat Surprised

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:59 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

jacxxx:
...As you probably knew all the time - I didn't! - it's from Mekakushi Musume from his or her series Kijoku no Ori - Kikai ni Kumikoma reta Shoujo-tachi -. That's not good enough for Frzangel, I'm afraid, unless I also say it is [目隠し娘] 機辱の檻 -機械に組込まれた少女達- and give the japanese DL-site (how do I find that, Frz?)
Just go to hxxp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/ and input the kanjis of the title into the search field. (:

BTW you forgot one thing, its official english title is 'Prison of the machine assault 2' by Blindfold Girl and here is the eng DLsite: hxxp://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE068282.html

Anyways, I just wanted you to know that you probably attached the wrong pic (because of its low resolution). I didn't really ask for source but thanks. xD

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Blindfold Girl - Prison of the machine assault 1+2 Quote
Thanks for your links, Frzangel. What's the trick to find (official) English versions?

Your English link says: "... girls become captive to the machine and get violated. A laboratory located in a deep mountain. There, humiliation and acts of pleasure are being done to the girls. Please be aware that every scene includes scat play."

In every scene you see a girl fixed to a machine and being very thoroughly treated in- and outside. What happens afterwards is left to your imagination ...

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 pm Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Re: Blindfold Girl - Prison of the machine assault 1+2 Quote
jacxxx:
Thanks for your links, Frzangel. What's the trick to find (official) English versions?
The trick is to change the J (japanese) in the URL's product ID to E (english). Like: [...]product_id/RJ068282.html to [...]product_id/RE068282.html

Ofc not all the titles are both on the japanese and english DLsite.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 pm Profile PM
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post womb experiments Quote
Amazingly simple trick, Frz, thanks!

Let's watch now the next experiment of the Circle of the Blindfolded Girl.
As usual there's a blindfolded version, but I prefer to show the non-blindfolded experiments here.

already posted nr 95 http://littleangelshentai.net/forum/download.php?id=141126
not posted yet Arrow

Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:10 am Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Requests: Little Angels All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: