Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
Ah, that's fair enough then. No more pointless clicking everywhere. Very Happy

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:54 pm Profile PM
zaldar
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
where did you find the batteries...? So we can't get a key to her car yet huh to bad...oh and when you call tails and such he never appears so I assume that is broken as well.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:07 am Profile PM
galbaine
Warnings:

Post Quote
You can find the batteries in the left drawer of the kitchen
(they work automatically BTW)

Also, the Tails part (along with all the other characters) isn't broken, it just hasn't been put in yet

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:18 am Profile PM
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
I think that's what he meant. But what did you mean by 'they work automatically' ? What do they work in?

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 am Profile PM
Anyien
The Legendary Loli Hunter
Warnings:

Post Quote
If you get the toy without the batteries it will just stop working. If you have the batteries he will change them before he starts it seems, and then use the toy on Cream.

Last edited by Anyien on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:48 pm Profile PM Skype
galbaine
Warnings:

Post Quote
^ exactly

sorry I posted that late a night, could have been a lot more clear with what I said

Embarassed

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:12 pm Profile PM
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
Ah. I did kind of assum that's what you meant, but I wanted to be sure.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:33 am Profile PM
galbaine
Warnings:

Post Quote
Just another little thing, I don't know if any of you have been looking for or found it yet, but the condom item has been moved from the garage to a different room

It's in the living room, right most drawer, underneath the potted plant

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:14 am Profile PM
hayw
Warnings:

Post Quote
found the condom in a drawer in living room Very Happy
its opened a new option for making love in vanillas room

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:53 pm Profile PM
gohawks78
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:17 pm Profile PM
courious_wolf
Warnings:

Post Quote
Cool! I really like the way this version looks! Thanks for linking this, gohawks78!
Cool

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:06 am Profile PM Skype
jacxxx
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thanks for your wonderful link, I had a good time with Cream and Sonic. Can't wait to play the next episodes Cool

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm Profile PM
Anyien
The Legendary Loli Hunter
Warnings:

Post Quote
Just an update from Aval0nX:

Well as everyone is probably anxiously waiting for an update for the month of April, I take this moment to inform that an update is by far very improbable due to the current circumstances.

These circumstances, though I don't like to divulge to much detail about my private life, involve mostly me and my brother's decision to return to the island of Bermuda, to our house. Tough our parents have been helping us with the rent and utility bills, my brother is still unemployed (due to last years hacking fiasco) and I only barely managed to get a job as a low wage secretary for a local business. Yes...from computer programmer, to secretary...life is a beach. I recently received some donations from our loyal fans and beleive me they helped soften the economic blow, but overall the entire world's economy is pretty much fucked up, and the cost of living is quickly rising. This has forced me down the dull road off living off every paycheck and with work hours from 7:00am to 6:30pm with a one hour break at noon I pretty much go to work, go back home have dinner, take a shower, sleep, wake up go to work, return home, have dinner, shower, sleep...so on and so forth. This vicious cycle of all work and no play makes me a really dull boy, but If I don't do it, I don't get paid, if I don't get paid pretty soon I'll be homeless.

what about the Babysitting Cream Game...which apparently is the only thing people care about... >___> well I honestly haven't been able to work with the most important aspect of it which has been the art. I know wonderful fellows like Munashi stepped up to help with the coloring and all, but without the inked linearts no progress can be done. Avian has been tweaking the code and fixing bugs among other things, and has pretty much been filling the gap with his super awesome furry tails project which he will hopefully be working on once we're done with this game. "oh but Aval0n at this rate you'll never finish the game" well honestly that is not true, all that we need to finish the game is some more art, about 20% more script, inserting some characters into the mix, working a little bit with the main story, and that's pretty much it, other stuff that we've wanted to add will hopefully be worked with a future project or something.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 am Profile PM Skype
masterzeddicus
Warnings:

Post Quote
just thought i'd add this. Aval0nX has been posting regular updates on his inkbunny account. seems a new update might be on the way soon. I don't know when, but, it is a possibility.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 am Profile PM
otakuman
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
Aval0nX recently posted some artwork from another artist who will be helping him on the game, and the artwork said Version 0.95!! The coder, FeatheredAdventures (or Avian), is on break from college at the moment, and apparently is planning to get a lot of the coding done during break.

Aval0nX is still working a long and tiring job, which doesn't leave a lot of time for writing the script or doing the art, but from everything I've heard, there is a substantial amount getting done, and the next game update *MAY* be sometime in August. Don't hold me to that, though.

To play the current game (or the update when it comes out,) go to Inkbunny.net, register (for free), and set your account to view Adult rated items. Then look in Aval0nX's gallery. If version 0.91.3 is the newest, it would be better for you to download it and play it from the link at the top of the Inkbunny submission page, rather than playing it in the browser, as the page has hundreds of comments, and takes a while to load.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm Profile PM WWW
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Links All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: