Month's top: SnoopyFx with 40$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
3D Custom Girl - Loli Mod Guide
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Help and test-post forum View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
3D Custom Girl - Loli Mod Guide
Senkousha
Golden Angel
Warnings:

Post 3D Custom Girl - Loli Mod Guide Quote
  • First, you'll need the right version of 3D Custom Girl. Check inside "arcs" folder. You should have both base.tah and base_xp.tah. If you only have base.tah, try to find the newest version with XP expansion, it is essential to play this game in "Pose Mode".

• Next, grab the TSOView-037.zip attached below and unpack it. It contains some useful modding tools, but for this guide we'll only need "TMOProportion" and "TAHProportion".

• Now run TMOProportion.exe. You should see a list of sliders to the left and your girl to the right. If your girl didn't show up, or if you wish to change the model for preview purpose, drag any .tdcgsav.png under My Documents/TechArts3D/TDCG into the program and it will appear.

• Play with the sliders as you like. Personally I would recommend [Pedo=1.0], and maybe add some [Small=0.5] for good measure. When you are satisfied with the result, click "Save" in the lower right corner, and then close the program.

• You might wanna backup the "TPOConfig.xml" as it contain you slider setting, so you can fine tune it later. Or you can just skip to the next step.

• Now run TAHProportion.exe. You should see the changes you made on the left. Click "Load", select base.tah, and then click "Compress". When it says "Done" on the lower left, do it again with base_xp.tah.

• Check under the TSOView-037 folder. You should now have two new files, tmo-base.tah and tmo-base_xp.tah. Move them to your "arcs" folder, and run the game.

Last edited by Senkousha on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:11 pm; edited 9 times in total
Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:03 pm Profile PM
Senkousha
Golden Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
A few tips about mods.

Mod download site:

http://cdn.3dcustom.net/TACuploader/upload.html
(DLKey:custom)
Mods from this site have filenames like XPC00xxx.zip or TAC00xxx.zip(those are the really old ones)
Check the TAGFilter if you are looking for a specific type of mod:
身体(Body)
髪(Hair)
上服(Upper Clothing, like shirts)
下服(Lower Clothing, like pants and skirt)
全服(Full Clothing, like coat and dress)
手足(Hand/Leg, like gloves and socks)
アイテム(Item)
Hアイテム(Erotic Item, like dildo/rotor etc)
セット(Set, usually whole set of clothing)
男(Male)
モーション(Motion)
背景(Background)
ツール(Tool)
グロ(Guro)
その他(Misc)
タグ無し(No Tag)

http://www.nijibox5.com/futabacustom/mod/
(If you can't get in, remove all other language except Japanese in your browser's language setting)
Mods from this site have filenames like mod0xxx.zip
This site does not have a tag system, but most files do have tags attached in their description, just select [ALL] and CTRL+F to search them.

Body mods to go with loli mode:
(click [ALL] when downloading from the mod site, then Ctrl+F and paste the keyword)

"まな板" or "洗濯板" (washboard) series
As it's name suggests, flat as board. Cloths made for this body have a red square on the upper right corner of their icon.

"NJXA3"
Perhaps THE BEST body mod out there. NJXA1 and 2 are fairly standard girl body, but NJXA3 is full-blown loli.
While the loli mode could still be applied to NJXA3, it works best with a .tdcgpose.png file made by author of NJXA3 himself. (See attachment)
The downside is, NJXA body can only wear stuff made for NJXA. Luckily there are quite a few out there.

You'll have to get it from here, the author's own uploader:
hxxp://ux.getuploader.com/408uploda/

Also, check the replies for their recommendations.

Last edited by Senkousha on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:09 am; edited 12 times in total
Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:31 pm Profile PM
darknerr
janitorial puppet angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
this falls under anime-ish looking 3d loli, so don't worry, its fine.

also i might act strange at times cause i was declared brain dead since i was born Wink
Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:50 pm Profile PM
Senkousha
Golden Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
So the new limit is 10 pics per post now?

I'll add some more when I come back from work.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am Profile PM
asahellsing
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
I understand how to use it.
So I encrypted Base, so how do i play the game

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:51 am Profile PM
Senkousha
Golden Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Drag & drop base.tah and base_xp.tah to TAHpedo.exe, then wait patiently. After that just launch the game as usual...unless you've done something wrong.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:06 pm Profile PM
asahellsing
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
So i leave the Base's in the arc folder right?

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm Profile PM
Senkousha
Golden Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Right, and put your backup .tah files elsewhere, not in arcs.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:46 pm Profile PM
Boroko
Bronze Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Nice i go ahead and test it Feather Kawaii 3

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 pm Profile PM
Boroko
Bronze Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Sadly iget some kinda error after it have decrypt the files and begin "Pedo". Then it crash. I have try administrator. But nothing works :/. Is it possible to get a patch version of the base files somewher?

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:23 pm Profile PM
TheDevilZ
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hmm, i don't seem to be able to do anything. I drag the Base and Base_xp files to THAPedo.exe, but all I get everytime is 'THAPedo.exe has stopped working' error. I restart it, but the same thing happens in the same spot, right a the start, while processing the Base_xp file. Also tried with the Base file, the same thing happens, but it takes a bit longer. The main game works fine, but could there be a problem with the files? I'm running Windows 7, but that shouldn't make a difference, should it?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:54 am Profile PM
Senkousha
Golden Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Do you have enough disk space / memory for the process?

Also the progress is very CPU-consuming so try close other programs first.

I just performed a test-run on my backup base.tah and base_xp.tah. Result is pretty smooth.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 am Profile PM
TheDevilZ
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hi Senkousha. Yep, I do have plenty of disk space left (300Gb) and RAM available (2Gb) so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll keep at it though, and see what happens.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:34 am Profile PM
Boroko
Bronze Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
DO you have win 7 64bit ore vista 64bit.. I think that is the problem.

What is youre system spec Senkousha?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 pm Profile PM
TheDevilZ
Beginner Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Well now that you mention it, I do have Windows 7 64-bit. Is likely to not work with 64-bit?
Also, I have recently downloaded another copy of the game and tried THAPedo on those Base files, but get the exact same thing. So it can't be the files that are the problem. So it must be something with my machine.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:51 pm Profile PM
Options Quick Reply
Show Smilies

Compose reply Quick reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Help and test-post forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: 
You can post new threads in this forum
You can reply to threads in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Do not upload or mention any illegal content. Violators will be reported to the authorities. You are responsible for your uploads and actions.
If it is illegal for you to view adult lolikon material in your current location, leave this site immediately.
LAH is in compliance with DMCA.
LAH works best with JavaScript enabled. Enable it for a better experience. (´・ω・`)
Your browser is outdated and insecure! Please update your browser to fully enjoy LAH.