Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Full CG for this game
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Requests: Little Angels View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Full CG for this game
lolikonfreak
Newborn Angel
Warnings:

Post Full CG for this game Quote
Like I said I totally fell for the loli with black hair, but the other one is cute too... there are too many ways to go in the game and I am sure I am missing some images, does anybody knows where to get all the slides, or at least the name of the game? it's all in Japanese, even the name...

Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 am Profile PM
frzangel
Tiny Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
Could you give the japanese (text or image) name?

DON'T ASK FOR PASS IN PM! READ THE RULES AND FAQ!
Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 am Profile PM
Anyien
The Legendary Loli Hunter
Warnings:

Post Quote
Too many ways???

There is only 3 ways to go in that game.

1) Sister Route

2)Friend/classmate/girlfriend(Not sure what she is) Route

3)Both of them Route.

And the the way to get them is easy too. For me it just sounds that you gave up without trying to much...

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:25 am Profile PM Skype
lolikonfreak
Newborn Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Not really, I'm still playing it but since it's aaaaaall Japanese I have no idea what the options say... beside "come inside" "come outside" (I figured that one out Razz ) so I assumed I am missing things...

It should say it here... right? I didn't wanted to upload this one from the beginning bacuse the sister (I think) has boobs... hope not to get in trouble. Rolling Eyes

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:46 pm Profile PM
Anyien
Warnings:

Post Quote
Well, i don´t understand Japanese either, but i have managed 100% .

The important choices is those two you get in your room at the end of the day. The first one is your sister, and the second one is the other girl.

Want just one of them you just choose the first or second option all the time, want both of them then you choose the first then the second one the whole time.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 pm Profile PM Skype
lolikonfreak
Newborn Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Can you alternate? there is a time in the game when you return to your room after every scene and you choose... can yo do sis-girlfriend-sis-girlfriend or it has to be one or the other?

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 am Profile PM
Anyien
Warnings:

Post Quote
Doesn't really matter if it´s sis/girlfriend or the other way around. But i believe that you can´t choose 1 one them twice, you need to choose the other one after you have chosen the first one.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 pm Profile PM Skype
Kudowafuu

Post Quote

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:20 am Profile PM WWW
Anyien
Warnings:

Post Quote
And another one who loves to disrespect the game makers.....

And make money out of their work......

Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:59 am Profile PM Skype
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Quote
True, Anyien. Let's ban all the hentai dumpers.

But... I think Kudowafuu is NOT ONE OF THEM. If you check his/her blog you can see that he/she always uses MediaFire mirrors as well. So I'd rather thank him. So... thank you Kudowafuu!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 am Profile PM
lolikonfreak
Newborn Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hell no, I'm gonna keep playing it although I don't understand a bit, I don't only screenshot the hentai scenes but also the ones when you are talking to them and the different outfits they appear with... no need to react there... jeeez.. Rolling Eyes

By the way, thanks sooo much Kudowafuu, you are awesome...

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:30 am Profile PM
Anyien
Warnings:

Post Quote
frzangel:

But... I think Kudowafuu is NOT ONE OF THEM. If you check his/her blog you can see that he/she always uses MediaFire mirrors as well. So I'd rather thank him. So... thank you Kudowafuu!

His/her blog is different than LAH. And on LAH we only see the money making links.

If he/she also had taken a couple of seconds and also post the MF links i wouldn't say anything.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:10 pm Profile PM Skype
Kudowafuu

Post Quote
Anyien:
frzangel:

His/her blog is different than LAH. And on LAH we only see the money making links.

If he/she also had taken a couple of seconds and also post the MF links i wouldn't say anything.

If you look closely on my thread the first DL links here are MF too, and a reason for this? Well, of course people with hurry discover that I have MF on the blog too and DL everything through those, which is OK I don't judge but, reason I started posting FS links after the initial batch releases is because I want to get rid of it completely, you wouldn't believe how bad it pays (I'm on currently 7 dollars and minimum payout is 20, thanks to everyone who actually uses the links.) And while you're dlling something from FS you can dl from MF at the same time.

Other way would be constantly whining for donations which I don't like, as you can see, money can do good like those 4 Karyou Shotoubu Gakuen magazines we got and ripped for the community, and there's lot of them left and it is not a secret where the money from the downloads will be going if I happen to reach 20 one day.

Anyways, I didn't know some people looked at it like that, MF or affliate download It really doesn't make much difference to the Japanese once it's out on their P2P sharing networks. My rant might not justify my using of FS links, but atleast it might enlighten some of my reasoning behind the links. I will use MF links from now on, sorry. Sad

Thanks frzangel & lolikonfreak Smile

Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:38 pm Profile PM WWW
frzangel
Tiny Angel

Post Quote
Final thoughts:
- As I sad before I really-really hate hentai dumpers (that's why I use only MU or MF)
- I mean a hentai dumper is somebody who makes money out of a stolen product (by means of ad sites or affliate download) without value addition
- I consider magazine rip and translation as a value addition
- For which value I am ready to "pay" by means of such DLs
- I uses this principal anytime when I DL eg an erobeat translated anime

DON'T ASK FOR PASS IN PM! READ THE RULES AND FAQ!
Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:49 pm Profile PM
Kudowafuu

Post Quote
Well, at least my intentions were good, looks like I failed bringing that up. I don't force anyone to use my links that's why I gave the name of the game too. Little about disrespecting, well yeah it might seem so but I actually buy lot of doujinshis and manga that I don't share with others, because I only wish the artists good, if its already out there I think the damage is already done, my link or not. And believe it or not without english translations I would have never gotten to studying japanese, and dedicating my life for lolis, so deep in my heart I believe I am not all bad maybe people out there will grow the same I did.
Maybe I did take the words little too hard but I'm fragile so cannot help it Very Happy

On-topic:
Seeing how "Shoukoujo" by Tanuki-soft got h-anime adaptation I think there is good chance of this getting animated in the near years too. We'll see.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:32 pm Profile PM WWW
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » Requests: Little Angels All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: