Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
My Angels
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Artists View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
My Angels
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post My Angels Quote
I was debating whether I should post any of my existing work, but I guess I am bound to do so sooner or later Feather Kawaii 2;;

The AngelDay.gif was an earlier version of AngelNight.gif. AngelNight.gif took almost a month to get it to where it was when I decided it was as finished as I could make it, so please don't expect too many of these Feather Kawaii 2;;

I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions you could offer. If you like my work, I will post more Feather Kawaii 2

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Please do not repost my work on other forums/sites. I can't stop you, but it's kind of nice to post my work myself Feather Kawaii 2 and really, I am doing it for the LAH community not all the other forums out there.

"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives." (C.S. Lewis)

Last edited by kouhei on Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:35 am Profile PM
feather
DaVinci Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
It's about time you posted something in the artist section. Talent like that demands to be exhibited!

(You should tag your images if you're worried about piracy. Just put "kouhei" in the corner with photoshop.)

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:25 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
What a great suggestion thank you Feather Kawaii 2 (Busily re-uploads the modified images with me beneath her) Oh he he...I think that's entirely appropriate where I should be Very Happy Do you think the tag should be smaller? Does it stick out too much?

RE posting my work - I have never been much of an exhibitionist ;p and as for talent...well it starts somewhere I guess Feather Kawaii 2;;

ja ne
l8r Kay?

"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives." (C.S. Lewis)
Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:28 pm Profile PM
feather
DaVinci Angel

Post Quote
No, that's fine. Right where it's hard to remove.

Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:03 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
I love your new sig banner Feather Kawaii 2 and your new avatar is pretty cool too Feather Kawaii 2

ja ne,
l8r Kay?

Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:15 am Profile PM
feather
DaVinci Angel

Post Quote
< ^ . ^ > (happy neko)

Luna is more authoritative than freak-out Zel, isn't she? I've changed classes from Heartless Mystical Swordsman to Knight of Ceifeed. Now even Lina's scared of me.

Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:29 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
feather:
< ^ . ^ > (happy neko)

Good Feather Kawaii 2

feather:
Luna is more authoritative than freak-out Zel, isn't she? I've changed classes from Heartless Mystical Swordsman to Knight of Ceifeed. Now even Lina's scared of me.

I know who Lina Inverse is, but out side of that I have no idea what you are talking about lol Wink but how about I nod and say "Sure OK" Feather Kawaii 2.

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:51 am Profile PM
feather
DaVinci Angel

Post Quote
Luna is Lina's elder sister who is rarely mentioned and never seen, except for a single flash in the second episode of Try and for a few seconds in the opening sequences of Next and Try. She only plays into the plot in Try, because she threatens (via a letter) to punish Lina if she doesn't help. She's a Knight of Ceified, the Flare Dragon God, and has a fragment of his will inside her. (She's his Avatar, in a literal sense. I guess that makes me the Flare Dragon King?)

She kicks ass because a. she never appears in the show, b. her part time waitressing job is more important to her than the fate of the world, and 3. despite Lina's ability to stand up without fear to Dark Lords, talk back to Xellos, and destroy the world with her Giga Slave, she's still scared to death of Luna; the aforementioned letter scared Lina so much she built a golden pyramid and a golden sarcophagus and buried herself in it to escape from it. :D

Best not to get me started . . .

Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:02 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
LOL Feather Kawaii 2 well I can say I really did not know those additional details Feather Kawaii 2

I understand the reference now though at least Wink

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:31 pm Profile PM
SuzyQute
Newborn Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Very nice art, I wish I had your talent.

Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:45 pm Profile PM
Charliesan
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Really cool kouhei, I prefer the blonde^^

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:05 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
SuzyQute:
Very nice art, I wish I had your talent.

Thank you Suzy, but all that really is time Feather Kawaii 2 The blond is where she was at two weeks, the brunette was at one month (not constant, just when I had time Feather Kawaii 2) It's something quite obtainable if you have patience. When I make something like this I do it at 2000+ pixels in width, height, or both. So it's easier to clean it up, when you are done shrink it down and it has a very clean look Feather Kawaii 2 This was a trick that was shown to me a few years back, it certainly is one of the advantages of working with a photoshop type of program.

Charliesan:
Really cool kouhei, I prefer the blonde^^

I am glad you like it Feather Kawaii 2 certainly your kind comments make me want to do more Feather Kawaii 2;; They actually are the same girl, with just a few variations. The blonde was meant to look more loli, but I had to clean the brunette up (and give her more chest) if I was going to show her to anyone offline.

I have some other things I will post later perhaps, I will try to leave this thread for putting winged girls in Wink and I will post anything else in the other thread I have in the LAH artists section.

I hope Sat will not be annoyed with me for posting too many threads Feather Kawaii 2;;;

Well....more later I guess Feather Kawaii 2

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:42 am Profile PM
Nanoha-chan
Newborn Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
I prefer the blonde one^^by the way,you're very talented!öÖI wish I could draw like this T.T

Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:41 pm Profile PM AIM MSN
shutendoji
Warnings:

Post Quote
Just one more voice to add to the chorus of people telling you how awesome these pics are.

Keep on keeping on.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:15 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thank you shutendoji and Nanoha-chan Feather Kawaii 2 I certainly appreciate everyone's nice remarks Feather Kawaii 2

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:17 am Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Artists All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: