Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Artists View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Quote
It is that time of year again when many of us will be alone again and to that end I present to you Hinako Feather Kawaii 2

Two weeks later and here she is on time for Valentine's day. I hope you all enjoy Feather Kawaii 2

ja ne
l8r Kay?

"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives." (C.S. Lewis)
Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:21 am Profile PM
Sat
Star Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Yay! Thank you!
That looks a lot cuddlier than the other one Feather Kawaii 3

Some people say, the universe is a Star Ocean!

Want to donate to keep the site up? PM me for possible donation ways!
We now also accept Bitcoin.

Got a suggestion on how we can improve LAH? Post it here or vote for other people's suggestions!
Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:28 pm Profile PM WWW Skype
K
Warnings:

Post Quote
Awww she looks so adorable!!!

Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:24 pm Profile PM
Azrael
Archangel of Death
Warnings:

Post Quote
That picture is adorable. O_O

the secret method to get passwords to files, and access to the elite extra files board is revealed here
Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:56 pm Profile PM
feather
DaVinci Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:20 pm Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Sat:
Yay! Thank you!
That looks a lot cuddlier than the other one Feather Kawaii 3

K:
Awww she looks so adorable!!!

Azrael:
That picture is adorable. O_O

feather:

I am really glad you all like it. There was still a bit more I wanted to do, but I couldnt have it ready for V-Day and have it completed the way I like.

I really do appreciate all the positive feedback Feather Kawaii 2 It makes want to make more Wink

ja ne
l9r Kay?

"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives." (C.S. Lewis)
Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:16 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
As a nice little update I present to you the finished work I would have liked to have given to you on the 14th, but as a result I removed the valentine message.

I hope you like the textured and detailed result Feather Kawaii 2

ja ne,
l8r Kay?

Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:04 am Profile PM
feather
DaVinci Angel

Post Quote
Hehe! Cute! and I see you slipped in LAH and your screen name. Wink

Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:23 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thank you feather Feather Kawaii 2

As for the screen name/LAH sig, it has been there from the start Feather Kawaii 2;;

Sat said it was too distracting and draws your eyes away from the focus, but I think her eyes draw me in Feather Kawaii 2;; Also, I wanted to sign it somehow but in a way that would be hard to remove but not very obvious or at least not distracting. It's not to much is it?

This drawing actually was compiled piece by piece from unfinished projects so it's interesting to see how all the roughs tie together etc. If you are interested I will post a bunch of that as well if you are interested in seeing how my mind works hen I make something like this Feather Kawaii 2

It actually had a completely different background but Sat suggested I should go with something more appropriate to the theme and I am so glad he did because this is light years of difference from where it was.

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:53 am Profile PM
feather
DaVinci Angel

Post Quote
Yeah, I though she was going to be on the beach?

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:52 pm Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Originally the location was going to be a beach (Pre-head dress) Lots of time for Oceans (I have thousands of ocean pictures, so I am sure I can find one that will inspire me (Yes I am also a photographer lolz))

Once I started playing with the head dress idea the beach no longer worked.

I created and colored a full traditional Japanese house background. Sat quite correctly pointed out she looked out of place there.

So I tried a Sultan's tent concept and I didn't like how that looked, so 1 week before I posted the V-Day version I completely scrapped the background and started over.

After a bunch of additional changes (including proper genitals) I posted the most recent version you see.

After that I made the animated sig pic, which I plan to animate some more.

I think I will probably do a series of her in different places and poses time permitting.

On a side note would anyone like higher rez copies or work safe copies like I posted V-Day but with the new texture changes etc. I will post them.

I also have allot of hidden layers featuring different fetishes that are partly done.

If there is a call for it I might turn this into a pic gallery or maybe a flash game if I see it is popular enough via the comments.

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:07 am Profile PM
4stray
LAH Artist
Warnings: WarningWarning

Post Quote
Most excellent piece of work kouhei.

Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:38 am Profile PM WWW Skype
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thank You 4stray, It certainly is very encouraging to hear such positive feedback from the other artists here, especially the ones who's work I appreciate.

I have been playing around with a couple of new ideas recently and I want to see how they turn out. More to follow in the near future. Perhaps I will do another piece like this one for my birthday this month in the grandest tradition of the Hobbits for my beloved LAH Feather Kawaii 2

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:09 am Profile PM
kunsamasan
Warnings:

Post Quote
very cute, you are a good artist =-)

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:54 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thank you Feather Kawaii 2 I am glad you like it.

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:09 pm Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Artists All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: