Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
[H-game] Kodomo-H : Kodomitsu
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
[H-game] Kodomo-H : Kodomitsu
swift
Tiny Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post [H-game] Kodomo-H : Kodomitsu Quote

Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:25 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Wo hoo! Nice Kawaii post. Thank you Feather Kawaii 2

ja ne
l8r Kay?

"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives." (C.S. Lewis)
Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:46 pm Profile PM
Kouma
Warnings:

Post Quote
Stupid Gigashare!!

Thanks for sharing, though. It looks really cute.

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:57 pm Profile PM
swift
Tiny Angel

Post Quote
having troubles with gigeshare ?

Clover Heart 100% (SHARING on LAH)
Haamitto Complex 100% (Finally Complete)
Chakku! Tsuiteru! 0,0%* (No Torrent Found)
Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:30 pm Profile PM
akira018
Warnings:

Post Quote
Yeah how do you use Gigeshare?
It's strange. It tells you you'll get one of those "continuation links" in x amount of seconds, but that just leads you to a page that looks the same, but has an image of an arrow facing downwards.

Then, when you click that arrow, it brings you to an upload page. O_o

Some prime material has been posted on Gigeshare from this forum and I've missed out on a few now, simply because I can't figure it out. And that's a rarity for me.

Enlighten, please?

Thank ya.

Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:56 am
Haxxored
Warnings:

Post Quote
Hey, just wondering since it is 1.1 Gigs if it requires Japanese settings. I have resisted screwing with my language settings so far and while I'm sure its probably not going to work without changing em I'd like to know before I waste 5 hours downloading it.

Thanks.

Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:06 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Haxxored:
Hey, just wondering since it is 1.1 Gigs if it requires Japanese settings.

Yes it does like many H-Games.

Haxxored:
I have resisted screwing with my language settings so far and while I'm sure its probably not going to work without changing em I'd like to know before I waste 5 hours downloading it.

Thanks.

No one forced you to download it, and if you are new to a community, you should ask questions like that, Don't assume everything was put here for you and that people will write out instructions on how to use it. It is nice enough that they share it in the first place.

If you don't have any H-Game experience or Japanese reading/writing/conversation skills then I suggest you research the topic before telling people they should tell you something you should already know or research. Or even ask before downloading a file that size....

ja ne
l8r Kay?

"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives." (C.S. Lewis)
Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:57 am Profile PM
akira018
Warnings:

Post Quote
*watches the telling-off*

Yikes.

*shrugs*

So. Any word on how I'm supposed to actually download anything off of Gigeshare? I've really only been able to figure out how to upload stuff.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:09 am
Haxxored
Warnings:

Post Quote
Settle down it was just a question.

I'm highly apreciative that so many of you are out there sharing but you have to realize that there are a lot of ppl (like myself) who don't speek japanese and would rather not mess with region settings. I have played plenty of games and been a member of this forum for a while. I didn't mean any disrespect just wanted to know if I'd be able to play it, or understand it, without being fluent in japanese.

While I apriciate your speedy reply realize that the vast majority of the members of this forum are non-japanese speeking leachers, and its not that we don't want to contribute it's that we don't have the access or resources others posses. I'm sorry if I pissed you off but it was a valid question.

Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:17 am Profile PM
kouhei
LAH Artist
Warnings:

Post Quote
Haxxored:
Settle down it was just a question.

I'm highly apreciative that so many of you are out there sharing but you have to realize that there are a lot of ppl (like myself) who don't speek japanese and would rather not mess with region settings. I have played plenty of games and been a member of this forum for a while. I didn't mean any disrespect just wanted to know if I'd be able to play it, or understand it, without being fluent in japanese.

While I apriciate your speedy reply realize that the vast majority of the members of this forum are non-japanese speeking leachers, and its not that we don't want to contribute it's that we don't have the access or resources others posses. I'm sorry if I pissed you off but it was a valid question.

Actually I sometimes come across as being ticked when I a not Feather Kawaii 2 It is hard to convey tone and body language in a virtual environment Feather Kawaii 2

I am actually a very nice person who never raises his voice and doesn't like to have conflict Feather Kawaii 2

I recommend looking up Atlas, if you set up the hooks it can translate some things in some games. As for playing them, what can I say, click your dick? Feather Kawaii 2;;

Outside of that, there are certainly translated H-Games, but they will ALWAYS be labeled as such. If you see no label dimes to dollars it's Japanese.

ja ne
l8r Kay?

Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:24 am Profile PM
Nameless
Not an Angel

Post Quote

Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:04 pm Profile PM
akira018
Warnings:

Post Quote
Thanks for the heads up on that one...

Still a bit distressed. I was following all of those steps even before I saw your posting. The problem is, on your step 3...well, hell. When I click on that arrow, it takes me to an upload screen.

It doesn't ever show me any downloadable files. Ever. O_O

The worst part is, I've never had problems with any websites or interfaces. But Gigeshare just doesn't seem to want to let me download files. I even signed up and tried it again, to no avail.

So. I tried it your way, to see if there might be anything I did wrong. I did step 1, clicked the continuation link. On step 2, I saw the arrow. On step 3, I pushed the arrow, BUT ta-da, on came the uploader screen. XD

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:33 am
Sat
Star Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
You probably have disabled javascript >_>

Some people say, the universe is a Star Ocean!

Want to donate to keep the site up? PM me for possible donation ways!
We now also accept Bitcoin.

Got a suggestion on how we can improve LAH? Post it here or vote for other people's suggestions!
Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:55 am Profile PM WWW Skype
Electricus
Angel of the Face
Warnings:

Post Quote
akira018:
Thanks for the heads up on that one...

Still a bit distressed. I was following all of those steps even before I saw your posting. The problem is, on your step 3...well, hell. When I click on that arrow, it takes me to an upload screen.

It doesn't ever show me any downloadable files. Ever. O_O

The worst part is, I've never had problems with any websites or interfaces. But Gigeshare just doesn't seem to want to let me download files. I even signed up and tried it again, to no avail.

So. I tried it your way, to see if there might be anything I did wrong. I did step 1, clicked the continuation link. On step 2, I saw the arrow. On step 3, I pushed the arrow, BUT ta-da, on came the uploader screen. XD
This has happened to me in the past. Try running through it 2 or 3 times and see if that helps.

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:47 pm Profile PM
Allen Blade

Post Quote
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 66.231.185.5.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

help??????

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:50 am Profile PM WWW AIM YIM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: