Month's top: Carnack with 100$
Want LAH to translate a manga for you?
Little Angels Hentai Forum Index
It's for you!
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ATTACHED FILES!
Loli Based Solitaire Card Sets for Solsuite

Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads View previous thread
View next thread
DMCA
Loli Based Solitaire Card Sets for Solsuite
Hentaru
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Loli Based Solitaire Card Sets for Solsuite Quote
Ok. Being the crazy hentaru that I am, I created a card set to be used with the wonderful Solitaire game called Solsuite. The first of my card sets is actually made from the Zelda Loli Pictures that you can find in the Zelda Thread. All you need is the game Solsuite, which you can download the demo at hxxp://www.solsuite.com And then you can just unzip this file in the folder labeled "Custom Card Sets" which you should be able to find in the "Application Data/Solsuite" folder in your "Documents and Settings" folder. Example is as follows:

C:\Documents and Settings\????\Application Data\SolSuite\Custom Card Sets

It's as simple as that.

Password protected. You know the drill.

Download from Gigasize
hxxp://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=nqhpfsxw44d

If you like this, maybe I will do other card sets. I am open to suggestions on themes you would like. Be reasonable though. Remember how many cards there are in a deck.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:09 am Profile PM
Lolicon_Lover_143
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
Nice set. I love how you put images on all the cards, and not just the face cards, like most sets have.

Now, as for the suggestion thing, anyone who knows me will probably expect me to ask for this, but how about a bondage and/or forced card set? I, for one, would love that.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:19 am Profile PM
noir
Warnings:

Post Quote
Lolicon_Lover_143:
how about a bondage and/or forced card set? I, for one, would love that.
what he said. *nod nod*

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:34 am Profile PM
Hentaru
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
I will see what I can do.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:47 pm Profile PM
MONTEL
Beginner Angel
Warnings: WarningWarning

Post Quote
how do i do that for windows vista because i cannot find the file labeled custom card sets and in case it is relevant i am useing the trial version

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:17 pm Profile PM Skype
Hentaru
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote
MONTEL:
how do i do that for windows vista because i cannot find the file labeled custom card sets and in case it is relevant i am useing the trial version

Ok. Apparently you need the registered version to use card sets. I didn't realize this because I bought my copy 2 years ago. going to update to the new 2007 version right now though. More types of games.

Lolicon_Lover_143:
Nice set. I love how you put images on all the cards, and not just the face cards, like most sets have.

Now, as for the suggestion thing, anyone who knows me will probably expect me to ask for this, but how about a bondage and/or forced card set? I, for one, would love that.

Ok. Bondage is not really my thing so if I do one, it will not be that violent and in no way close to guro.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:22 pm Profile PM
Hentaru
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Quote

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:00 am Profile PM
Hentaru
Tiny Angel
Warnings:

Post Magical Loli Card Set Quote

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:18 am Profile PM
SilverNirvash
Better be good Angel
Warnings: WarningWarning

Post Quote
nice how did you do that?

Hint: Never what? Razz
Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:59 am Profile PM
BelamShael
Warnings:

Post Quote
I hate to bother anyone, but do you think it might be possible to re up these card sets?

The links all died.

If so many thanks.
If not then I apologize.

See ya'll

Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:07 am Profile PM
redthorn
Warnings:

Post Quote
The odd thing was..... I was expecting the number card's images to correlate to the number of penises in the lolis face. Laughing

Thanks for posting these. Very nice post!

Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:38 am Profile PM
Wa_Hi
Warnings:

Post Quote
nice set man

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:02 am Profile PM
ZELDAAA
Iron Angel
Warnings: Warning

Post Quote
you know that you can make custom cards and backgrounds for windows 8 solitaire now

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:45 am Profile PM
Compose reply Little Angels Hentai Forum Index » LAH Downloads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: